Residences, Shops and Industry
- ATOXIC MULTIFILAR CABLE
- INPATOX XZ CABLE
- MULTIFILAR CABLE
- PVC WIRE
- PVC CABLE
- INPAVINIL XV CABLE
- INPAVINIL XV VFD CABLE
- INPAVINIL CABLE AL XV
- INPAPLOMO CABLE
ELECTRICAL, MOBILE OR FIXED APPLIANCE CONNECTIONS
COMMAND, CONTROL AND INSTRUMENTATION
Power Distribution and Connection - Ground Connections Circuits
- BARE COPPER WIRE AND CABLE
- ALUMINUM CABLE – CA – AAC – ASC
- ALUMINUM CABLE WITH STEEL CORE – CAA – ACSR
- AHR CABLE – ANTI-THEFT TYPE
- PREASSEMBLED CABLE
- PREASSEMBLED COPPER CABLE
Cables for Electronics, Radio and TV
Service Voltage: 450/750 V.
1. Solid soft-tempered electrolytic copper conductor, class 1 wiring
2. ECOLOGICAL PVC / A insulation BWF (Thermoplastic compound based on polyvinyl chloride, flame retardant and lead free).
They are indicated for residential, commercial or industrial fixed installations and especially for the manufacture of panels. The PVC compound used in the insulation offers excellent resistance to moisture and petroleum solvents, mineral oils and corrosive chemicals.
They are of the Flameproof type, which offers greater safety, because they have special characteristics in terms of non-propagation and self-extinguishing of the fire.