Residences, Shops and Industry
- ATOXIC MULTIFILAR CABLE
- INPATOX XZ CABLE
- MULTIFILAR CABLE
- PVC WIRE
- PVC CABLE
- INPAVINIL XV CABLE
- INPAVINIL XV VFD CABLE
- INPAVINIL CABLE AL XV
- INPAPLOMO CABLE
ELECTRICAL, MOBILE OR FIXED APPLIANCE CONNECTIONS
COMMAND, CONTROL AND INSTRUMENTATION
Power Distribution and Connection - Ground Connections Circuits
- BARE COPPER WIRE AND CABLE
- ALUMINUM CABLE – CA – AAC – ASC
- ALUMINUM CABLE WITH STEEL CORE – CAA – ACSR
- AHR CABLE – ANTI-THEFT TYPE
- PREASSEMBLED CABLE
- PREASSEMBLED COPPER CABLE
Cables for Electronics, Radio and TV
AHR CABLE – ANTI-THEFT TYPE
Service Voltage: 0.6 / 1.0 kV.
1. Phase conductor formed by electrolytic copper wires.
2. XLPE (Crosslinked Polyethylene) insulation.
3. Neutral conductor: made up of electrolytic copper wires, soft tempering, helically applied to the insulation of the phase conductor.
4. Separating polyester tape.
5. XLPE (Crosslinked Polyethylene) outer sheath.
They are used for the connection between the low voltage distribution line and the customer’s consumption meter. Due to its design, it makes it difficult to make clandestine connections for energy theft.
ABNT NBR 15716
IRAM 63001: 2004
MAXIMUM TEMPERATURES IN THE DRIVER:
Permanent Service: 90ºC
Short circuit: 250ºC (maximum duration 5 sec.)
In spools of 1000 meters. According to the client’s needs we can manufacture in other sections.