Residences, Shops and Industry
- ATOXIC MULTIFILAR CABLE
- INPATOX XZ CABLE
- MULTIFILAR CABLE
- PVC WIRE
- PVC CABLE
- INPAVINIL XV CABLE
- INPAVINIL XV VFD CABLE
- INPAVINIL CABLE AL XV
- INPAPLOMO CABLE
ELECTRICAL, MOBILE OR FIXED APPLIANCE CONNECTIONS
COMMAND, CONTROL AND INSTRUMENTATION
Power Distribution and Connection - Ground Connections Circuits
- BARE COPPER WIRE AND CABLE
- ALUMINUM CABLE – CA – AAC – ASC
- ALUMINUM CABLE WITH STEEL CORE – CAA – ACSR
- AHR CABLE – ANTI-THEFT TYPE
- PREASSEMBLED CABLE
- PREASSEMBLED COPPER CABLE
Cables for Electronics, Radio and TV
SHIELDED INPACONT FLEX CABLE
Service Voltage 500 V (sections up to 1 mm2) – 1000 V (sections from 1.5 mm2)
1. Conductor made of soft tempered electrolytic copper wires, class 4 wiring.
2. ECOLOGICAL PVC insulation BWF (Thermoplastic compound based on polyvinyl chloride, flame retardant and lead free).
3. Polyester Tape.
4. Internal covering (filling) of ECOLOGICAL PVC BWF.
5. Metallic shielding of helically applied copper tape.
6. ECOLOGICAL PVC / ST1 sheath (thermoplastic compound based on polyvinyl chloride, flame retardant and lead free), black color.
They are used in fixed installations of control, command and signaling circuits of electrical equipment in power plants, substations, industrial facilities where a shield against electromagnetic interference is required. They are of the Flameproof type, which offers greater security in terms of non-propagation and self-extinguishing of the fire.
In coils according to the client’s needs.
Through numbered white veins.
Other sections and formations different from those presented in this catalog can be manufactured after consulting our technical staff.