Residences, Shops and Industry
- ATOXIC MULTIFILAR CABLE
- INPATOX XZ CABLE
- MULTIFILAR CABLE
- PVC WIRE
- PVC CABLE
- INPAVINIL XV CABLE
- INPAVINIL XV VFD CABLE
- INPAVINIL CABLE AL XV
- INPAPLOMO CABLE
ELECTRICAL, MOBILE OR FIXED APPLIANCE CONNECTIONS
COMMAND, CONTROL AND INSTRUMENTATION
Power Distribution and Connection - Ground Connections Circuits
- BARE COPPER WIRE AND CABLE
- ALUMINUM CABLE – CA – AAC – ASC
- ALUMINUM CABLE WITH STEEL CORE – CAA – ACSR
- AHR CABLE – ANTI-THEFT TYPE
- PREASSEMBLED CABLE
- PREASSEMBLED COPPER CABLE
Cables for Electronics, Radio and TV
INPAVINIL CABLE AL XV
Service Voltage: 0.6 / 1.0 kV.
1. Conductor made of aluminum wires, class 2 wiring.
2. XLPE (Crosslinked Polyethylene) insulation, black color.
3. External cover in PVC / ST2 ECOLOGICAL BWF (Polyvinyl chloride, 90ºC, flame retardant and lead free) color black.
They are used in industrial and commercial facilities.
INPAVINIL AL XV cables can be installed outdoors, in ducts or directly buried, taking care in the latter case that there is adequate protection against possible mechanical damage.
The flame-retardant type sheath offers greater safety, because it has special characteristics in terms of non-propagation and self-extinguishing of fire.