Residences, Shops and Industry
- ATOXIC MULTIFILAR CABLE
- INPATOX XZ CABLE
- MULTIFILAR CABLE
- PVC WIRE
- PVC CABLE
- INPAVINIL XV CABLE
- INPAVINIL XV VFD CABLE
- INPAVINIL CABLE AL XV
- INPAPLOMO CABLE
ELECTRICAL, MOBILE OR FIXED APPLIANCE CONNECTIONS
COMMAND, CONTROL AND INSTRUMENTATION
Power Distribution and Connection - Ground Connections Circuits
- BARE COPPER WIRE AND CABLE
- ALUMINUM CABLE – CA – AAC – ASC
- ALUMINUM CABLE WITH STEEL CORE – CAA – ACSR
- AHR CABLE – ANTI-THEFT TYPE
- PREASSEMBLED CABLE
- PREASSEMBLED COPPER CABLE
Cables for Electronics, Radio and TV
INPAVINIL XV CABLE
Service Voltage: 0.6/1.0 kV.
1. Conductor flexible formed by electrolytic copper heels, temple blando, class 4 wiring.
2. Isolation of reticulated thermostable composite.
3. Internal cover (relleno) in PVC / ST2 ECOLOGICAL. Applies to sections from 16 mm2.
4. PVC / ST2 ECO VACANT (Polyvinyl chloride, 90°C, flameproof and unplugged), in black color.
They are used in feeder circuits and distribution of electrical energy in substations and in commercial and industrial installations, and can be installed outdoors, in trays, in electrical ducts, channels or directly buried, taking care in the latter case that there is adequate protection against possible mechanical damage.