Residences, Shops and Industry
- ATOXIC MULTIFILAR CABLE
- INPATOX XZ CABLE
- MULTIFILAR CABLE
- PVC WIRE
- PVC CABLE
- INPAVINIL XV CABLE
- INPAVINIL XV VFD CABLE
- INPAVINIL CABLE AL XV
- INPAPLOMO CABLE
ELECTRICAL, MOBILE OR FIXED APPLIANCE CONNECTIONS
COMMAND, CONTROL AND INSTRUMENTATION
Power Distribution and Connection - Ground Connections Circuits
- BARE COPPER WIRE AND CABLE
- ALUMINUM CABLE – CA – AAC – ASC
- ALUMINUM CABLE WITH STEEL CORE – CAA – ACSR
- AHR CABLE – ANTI-THEFT TYPE
- PREASSEMBLED CABLE
- PREASSEMBLED COPPER CABLE
Cables for Electronics, Radio and TV
Service Voltage: 450/750 V.
1. Flexible conductor made of soft tempered electrolytic copper wires, wired class 4.
2. ECOLOGICAL PVC / A insulation BWF (Thermoplastic compound based on polyvinyl chloride, flame retardant and lead free).
Multifilar Cables, due to their high flexibility, are especially recommended for home installations, embedded in conduits. Their application is also suitable for industrial installations because they offer optimum resistance to weathering, humidity, petroleum solvents, mineral oils and corrosive chemicals.
They are of the Flameproof type, which offers greater security, in terms of non-propagation and self-extinguishing of the fire.