Residences, Shops and Industry
- ATOXIC MULTIFILAR CABLE
- INPATOX XZ CABLE
- MULTIFILAR CABLE
- PVC WIRE
- PVC CABLE
- INPAVINIL XV CABLE
- INPAVINIL XV VFD CABLE
- INPAVINIL CABLE AL XV
- INPAPLOMO CABLE
ELECTRICAL, MOBILE OR FIXED APPLIANCE CONNECTIONS
COMMAND, CONTROL AND INSTRUMENTATION
Power Distribution and Connection - Ground Connections Circuits
- BARE COPPER WIRE AND CABLE
- ALUMINUM CABLE – CA – AAC – ASC
- ALUMINUM CABLE WITH STEEL CORE – CAA – ACSR
- AHR CABLE – ANTI-THEFT TYPE
- PREASSEMBLED CABLE
- PREASSEMBLED COPPER CABLE
Cables for Electronics, Radio and TV
PREASSEMBLED COPPER CABLE
Service Voltage: 0.6 / 1 kV.
Preassembled cables are constructed from the gathering of 1 or 3 insulated phase conductors around the insulated neutral conductor.
1. Neutral Conductor: Conductor formed by hard tempered electrolytic copper wires.
2. Phase Conductors: Conductor formed by hard tempered electrolytic copper wires.
3. Insulation: XLPE (Cross-linked Polyethylene).
Pre-assembled copper cables are used in household connections
It has an advantage over bare cables, because they can be installed in wooded areas and in places where there is little
By being isolated, it provides greater reliability to the electrical system, avoiding disconnections due to short circuits caused by contact with trees.
ABNT NBR 8182
EETT ANDE 03.21.40
MAXIMUM TEMPERATURES IN THE DRIVER:
Permanent Service: 90ºC
Short circuit: 250ºC
In coils according to the client’s needs.