Residences, Shops and Industry
- ATOXIC MULTIFILAR CABLE
- INPATOX XZ CABLE
- MULTIFILAR CABLE
- PVC WIRE
- PVC CABLE
- INPAVINIL XV CABLE
- INPAVINIL XV VFD CABLE
- INPAVINIL CABLE AL XV
- INPAPLOMO CABLE
ELECTRICAL, MOBILE OR FIXED APPLIANCE CONNECTIONS
COMMAND, CONTROL AND INSTRUMENTATION
Power Distribution and Connection - Ground Connections Circuits
- BARE COPPER WIRE AND CABLE
- ALUMINUM CABLE – CA – AAC – ASC
- ALUMINUM CABLE WITH STEEL CORE – CAA – ACSR
- AHR CABLE – ANTI-THEFT TYPE
- PREASSEMBLED CABLE
- PREASSEMBLED COPPER CABLE
Cables for Electronics, Radio and TV
Service Voltage: 0.6 / 1 kV.
The preassembled cables are constructed from the meeting of 1, 2 or 3 insulated phase conductors around 1 insulated neutral conductor.
1. Phase Conductor: Conductor made of aluminum wires, class 2 wiring.
2. Neutral conductor:
– conductor formed by aluminum wires for the sections of the
neutral conductor from 10 to 35 mm2.
– conductor made of aluminum alloy wires for the
50 mm2 neutral conductor cross-section.
– PE (Thermoplastic Polyethylene) for sections of 10 mm2.
– XLPE (Cross-linked polyethylene) for sections from 16 mm2.
Pre-assembled cables are used in distribution circuits and household connections. It has an advantage over bare cables, because they can be installed in wooded areas and in places where there is little physical space.
Due to the fact of being isolated, it provides greater reliability to the electrical system, avoiding disconnections due to short circuits.
caused by contact with trees.
ABNT NBR 8182
EETT ANDE 03.21.38-Rev. 3
MAXIMUM TEMPERATURES IN THE DRIVER
Permanent Service: 70ºC
Short circuit: 130ºC (max duration 5 sec)
Permanent Service: 90ºC
Short circuit: 250ºC (maximum duration 5 sec.)
In rolls or coils according to customer needs