Exothermic Welding for Grounding System
FASTWELD welding is a molecular bond between the elements, offering durability and conduction capacity equal to that of the conductor.It is recommended to use exothermic welds due to their efficiency and characteristics:
- Withstands various lightning strikes.
- High resistance.
- It does not expand as a function of heating that causes a discharge.
- It eliminates contact problems.
- It is not subject to corrosion (sulphation), as it is in an “Electrolytic” medium.
- It is a molecular connection between the elements.
– Official Fastweld Site