Residences, Shops and Industry
- ATOXIC MULTIFILAR CABLE
- INPATOX XZ CABLE
- MULTIFILAR CABLE
- PVC WIRE
- PVC CABLE
- INPAVINIL XV CABLE
- INPAVINIL XV VFD CABLE
- INPAVINIL CABLE AL XV
- INPAPLOMO CABLE
ELECTRICAL, MOBILE OR FIXED APPLIANCE CONNECTIONS
COMMAND, CONTROL AND INSTRUMENTATION
Power Distribution and Connection - Ground Connections Circuits
- BARE COPPER WIRE AND CABLE
- ALUMINUM CABLE – CA – AAC – ASC
- ALUMINUM CABLE WITH STEEL CORE – CAA – ACSR
- AHR CABLE – ANTI-THEFT TYPE
- PREASSEMBLED CABLE
- PREASSEMBLED COPPER CABLE
Cables for Electronics, Radio and TV
INSTRUMENTATION CABLE BIG
Service Voltage: 300 V.
1. Flexible conductor made of soft electrolytic copper wires,
class 4 wiring.
2. Insulation of PVC / A ECOLOGICAL BWF (Thermoplastic compound to
lead free, flame retardant polyvinyl chloride base) 1.
3. Meeting of the conductors in pairs or triples.
4. Flexible drain conductor of 0.50 mm2, made of copper wires
electrolytic, soft temper, tinned, joined with each pair or triplet.
5. Individual Shielding: Aluminized tape applied in a helical way
on each pair or triplet and the conductor drain.
6. Flexible drain conductor of 0.50 mm2, made of copper wires
electrolytic, soft temper, tinned, applied on the meeting of
shielded pairs and triples.
7. General Shielding: Aluminized tape applied in a helical manner over the assembly of shielded pairs and triples and over the drain conductor 2
8. Sheath in PVC ST1, ECOLOGICAL and ANTILLAMA.
They are used in fixed installations, for the transmission of analog and digital signals, connection between sensors and measuring instruments, supply of conventional and electronic relays.
BIG Instrumentation Cables are recommended for cases where shielding is required to avoid interference between adjacent pairs or triads and for protection against external electromagnetic interference.
They can be used in indoor and outdoor installations.
They are of the Flameproof type, which offers greater safety, because they have special characteristics in terms of non-propagation and self-extinguishing of the fire.
Pairs: Each pair is made up of a white vein and a black vein. Each pair is identified by a number.
Triples: Each triplet is made up of a white vein, a black vein and a red vein. Each triple is identified by a number.
In coils according to the client’s needs.
MERCOSUR STANDARD 280
ABNT NBR 10300
MAXIMUM TEMPERATURES IN THE DRIVER:
70ºC (For PVC / A, PE and LSH0)
105 ° C (For PVC / E)