Residences, Shops and Industry
- ATOXIC MULTIFILAR CABLE
- INPATOX XZ CABLE
- MULTIFILAR CABLE
- PVC WIRE
- PVC CABLE
- INPAVINIL XV CABLE
- INPAVINIL XV VFD CABLE
- INPAVINIL CABLE AL XV
- INPAPLOMO CABLE
ELECTRICAL, MOBILE OR FIXED APPLIANCE CONNECTIONS
COMMAND, CONTROL AND INSTRUMENTATION
Power Distribution and Connection - Ground Connections Circuits
- BARE COPPER WIRE AND CABLE
- ALUMINUM CABLE – CA – AAC – ASC
- ALUMINUM CABLE WITH STEEL CORE – CAA – ACSR
- AHR CABLE – ANTI-THEFT TYPE
- PREASSEMBLED CABLE
- PREASSEMBLED COPPER CABLE
Cables for Electronics, Radio and TV
INPATOX XZ CABLE
Service Voltage: 0.6 / 1.0 kV.
1. Flexible conductor made of electrolytic copper wires, soft temper, class 4 wiring.
2. Cross-linked thermosetting compound insulation.
3. Filled with low-smoke, halogen-free (LSOH) polyolefinic compound, black color. Applies to sections from 16 mm2.
4. Sheath made of low-smoke, halogen-free (LSOH) polyolefin compound, black.
INPATOX XZ CABLES are specially designed to be used in places with high occupational density and / or with difficult evacuation conditions such as shopping malls, supermarkets, cinemas, theaters, hospitals, schools, airports, etc. Also in places where high reliability and security are required.
Because they do not emit corrosive gases, they are also suitable for use on industrial panels.
The insulation materials, fillers and sheaths, in addition to having special characteristics in terms of non-propagation and self-extinguishing of fire, is halogen-free and meets the requirements of low smoke emission, low toxicity index and low degree of acidity.