Residences, Shops and Industry
- ATOXIC MULTIFILAR CABLE
- INPATOX XZ CABLE
- MULTIFILAR CABLE
- PVC WIRE
- PVC CABLE
- INPAVINIL XV CABLE
- INPAVINIL XV VFD CABLE
- INPAVINIL CABLE AL XV
- INPAPLOMO CABLE
ELECTRICAL, MOBILE OR FIXED APPLIANCE CONNECTIONS
COMMAND, CONTROL AND INSTRUMENTATION
Power Distribution and Connection - Ground Connections Circuits
- BARE COPPER WIRE AND CABLE
- ALUMINUM CABLE – CA – AAC – ASC
- ALUMINUM CABLE WITH STEEL CORE – CAA – ACSR
- AHR CABLE – ANTI-THEFT TYPE
- PREASSEMBLED CABLE
- PREASSEMBLED COPPER CABLE
Cables for Electronics, Radio and TV
INPACONT FLEX CABLE
Service Voltage: 500 V (sections up to 1 mm2) – 1000 V (sections from 1.5 mm2).
1. Flexible conductor formed by soft tempered electrolytic copper wires,
class 4 wiring.
2. ECOLOGICAL PVC / A insulation BWF (Thermoplastic compound based on
polyvinyl chloride, flame retardant and lead free).
3. Separator: Polyester tape.
4. ECOLOGICAL PVC / ST1 sheath (thermoplastic compound based on polyvinyl chloride, flame retardant and lead free), black color.
INPACONT FLEX type control cables are used in general electrical equipment measurement control, command and transmission operations, presenting excellent flexibility.
They are of the Flameproof type, which offers greater safety, because they have special characteristics in terms of non-propagation and self-extinguishing of the fire.