Residences, Shops and Industry
- ATOXIC MULTIFILAR CABLE
- INPATOX XZ CABLE
- MULTIFILAR CABLE
- PVC WIRE
- PVC CABLE
- INPAVINIL XV CABLE
- INPAVINIL XV VFD CABLE
- INPAVINIL CABLE AL XV
- INPAPLOMO CABLE
ELECTRICAL, MOBILE OR FIXED APPLIANCE CONNECTIONS
COMMAND, CONTROL AND INSTRUMENTATION
Power Distribution and Connection - Ground Connections Circuits
- BARE COPPER WIRE AND CABLE
- ALUMINUM CABLE – CA – AAC – ASC
- ALUMINUM CABLE WITH STEEL CORE – CAA – ACSR
- AHR CABLE – ANTI-THEFT TYPE
- PREASSEMBLED CABLE
- PREASSEMBLED COPPER CABLE
Cables for Electronics, Radio and TV
ATOXIC MULTIFILAR CABLE
Service Voltage: 450/750 V.
1. Flexible conductor made of soft tempered electrolytic copper wires, class 4 wiring.
2. Low-smoke, halogen-free thermoplastic insulation (LS0H).
The NON-TOXIC MULTI-WIRE CABLES are specially designed to be used in places with high occupational density and / or with difficult evacuation conditions such as shopping malls, supermarkets, cinemas, theaters, hospitals, schools, airports, etc. Also in places where high reliability and security is required. Because they do not emit corrosive gases, they are also suitable for use on industrial panels.
The insulating material used, in addition to having special characteristics in terms of non-propagation and self-extinguishing of fire, is halogen-free and meets the requirements of low smoke emission, low toxicity index and low acidity level.